custom 7.62x39

PDA

yotesmoker
February 11, 2013, 01:25 PM
I want to have a custom rifle in 7.62x39 built.How d I get started,purchase an action,modify a current rifle?Don't know why but I"m kind of hung up on that cartridge.I've got a cz27 carbine,mini-30,an AR and a AK in that caliberNow I want a custom made.Any suggestions?

If you enjoyed reading about "custom 7.62x39" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kludge
February 11, 2013, 02:33 PM
search for posts on the 7.62x39 authored by R.W. Dale.

dubya450
February 11, 2013, 05:07 PM
Id either buy a plain stamped receiver and build it part by part or go the easier route and buy a Saiga. I have two 7.62 Saigas and a 12 gauge Saiga and you can really make them any way you want. There are thousand's of different ways to build a Saiga.

Sam1911
February 11, 2013, 07:35 PM
Want a custom made WHAT? Break action or falling block single-shot? Bolt action? Pump? Sounds like you have the semi-auto Kalashnikov thing covered so there's no need for a Saiga.

Gotta give us a little more to go on.

A falling block or rolling block single shot scaled down to 7.62x39 size would be pretty cool. Maybe a Martini Cadet rifle?

Reloadron
February 11, 2013, 07:52 PM
I want to have a custom rifle in 7.62x39 built.

I have to agree with Sam in that you are giving very little to go by. Think about mentioning for example, I want to have a custom rifle in 7.62x39 built. I would like it to be a bolt action type action and maybe 5 shot with an integral magazine. This will open the door for more specific responses.

Ron

If you enjoyed reading about "custom 7.62x39" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!