Just had to brag a little

PDA

ljnowell
February 11, 2013, 04:34 PM
I have to brag a little bit on Missouri Bullet. I know, I seem to do that alot, but it bears repeating again. I placed an order this morning and twenty minutes later it shipped. With all of the stuff going on in this country and all the back orders its amazing that they can continue to provide this level of service.

For those not in the know, Missouri Bullet will be expanding soon, and greatly increasing thier output. This is a good thing for all of us that reload lead bullets as we will have a greater availability of one of the best bullets on the market.

Now that my PSA is over, please return to your reloading activities.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Just had to brag a little" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Constrictor
February 11, 2013, 04:54 PM
Missouri bullet is simply the best people and product. Like them on facebook they post a lot of interesting updates, information and just cool stuff.

ljnowell
February 11, 2013, 05:13 PM
Missouri bullet is simply the best people and product. Like them on facebook they post a lot of interesting updates, information and just cool stuff.

Yep Brad and Joanna are good people, for sure. Brad posted a walkthrough video the other day of the casting/sizing facility with the people working. Its pretty cool to see.

m2oore
February 11, 2013, 05:14 PM
Wow...must have been a product that they have on the shelf? =) I placed an order last Thursday and not a peep yet. But figured it might be a bit anyhoo...congrats and I agree this is a great company.

ljnowell
February 11, 2013, 05:29 PM
Wow...must have been a product that they have on the shelf? =) I placed an order last Thursday and not a peep yet. But figured it might be a bit anyhoo...congrats and I agree this is a great company.

Yeah, its something that they dont have ready on the shelf, it may take a little longer, no doubt!

dickttx
February 12, 2013, 12:48 PM
I ordered IDP #6 and Cowboy #4 on 12/30. Received the IDP #6 on 1/3 but it took a couple of weeks for the other. Looked like since each was a box full, they went ahead and shipped the ones in stock. Probably would hold until all were available if all shipped together in one box.

If you enjoyed reading about "Just had to brag a little" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!