Maybe supplies are comin in

PDA

Steve H
February 13, 2013, 03:20 PM
I ordered 223 brass from Top Brass on 12/28................yesterday it got here!! On 1/7 I ordered (back order) H335 & CFE 223 from Powder Valley.....today the brown truck put it on my door step!!!!!!!

Looks like the kight at the end of the tunnel is gettin a bit brighter. :D:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Maybe supplies are comin in" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ashcons
February 13, 2013, 03:55 PM
Wake me up with BCGs and primers are available, PSA barrels are plentiful, and monthly specials on $60 blemished lowers and uppers are back :D :D

Good to hear the parts you ordered finally made it!

Walkalong
February 13, 2013, 07:55 PM
monthly specials on $60 blemished lowers and uppers are back
In which alternate dimension?

Link?

Grassman
February 13, 2013, 08:16 PM
Went into my local Walmart today and bought 9mm, and guess what they had .223, .40, and quite a few others. Shame on Walmart for being so anti gun.:neener:

bdgackle
February 13, 2013, 08:54 PM
I'm convinced these things end when folks run out of money.

Short gun panic = bad economic indicator.

I think I'll start a hedge fund that automatically buys and sells everything on the S&P 500, based on the available stock of CCI 400's at Powder Valley. Who wants in? :evil:

rdhood
February 13, 2013, 08:56 PM
In which alternate dimension?

Link?

I bought my last lower (early Nov) from AIM for $59. Not a blem, either. Three months ago, several different shops had lowers at $59.

wally
February 13, 2013, 09:00 PM
I use 9mm brass left on the ground at our club as a leading indicator. When there is little or none, people are being extremely frugal. When there is plenty, things are looking up!

Walkalong
February 14, 2013, 08:39 AM
I bought my last lower (early Nov) from AIM for $59. Not a blem, either. Three months ago, several different shops had lowers at $59.I bought a complete lower in Sept for 199, but that doesn't count either. The poster said they were "back". Back means now. I imagine lots of us would like a link to the lowers that are "back".monthly specials on $60 blemished lowers and uppers are back
I know I would. :)

kcgunesq
February 14, 2013, 01:39 PM
LGS had 2 AR's in stock last weekend.
Average price was around $950 (new).
Brownells sent me a ship notice for a 10 pack of
mags today (dec. 26 order), though my pmags
are still backordered.

slamfirev10
February 14, 2013, 02:08 PM
Short gun panic = bad economic indicator.

niiiice

If you enjoyed reading about "Maybe supplies are comin in" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!