FYI - AIM has FN Hi-Powers

PDA

Babarsac
February 13, 2013, 05:22 PM
AIM has scrounged up a batch of Belgiain Hi-powers and they are priced very well. If I didn't already have one (and a wedding to pay for) I'd pick up some more. They all seem to be police trade-ins.

$360 for ones with a lot of surface wear
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1FNHP-S&name=FN+(Belgium)+Hi+Power+9mm+Pistol+Shooter+Grade&groupid=670

$390 for ones in slightly better condition, hammer looks different
http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1FNHP&name=FN+(Belgium)+Hi+Power+9mm+Pistol&groupid=670

If you enjoyed reading about "FYI - AIM has FN Hi-Powers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blackrussian
February 13, 2013, 06:36 PM
Had.

Hacker15E
February 13, 2013, 06:42 PM
Sold out all ready :(

GCMkc
February 13, 2013, 06:53 PM
Did anyone get an email for this? I'm on their news letter and they usually send me stuff whenever something new comes in but they didn't on these.

Would've bought two of these if I could. :(

PGT
February 13, 2013, 07:11 PM
They have DSA FAL Para's in stock for $1899. Damn. Want so bad.

Babarsac
February 13, 2013, 08:39 PM
I showed those to my co-worker before before I left today, he said "I'll sleep on it". His loss

PGT
February 13, 2013, 11:25 PM
I'd buy one if I hadn't just sold all my Wolf 308 and bought four 9mm pistols. :(

mgmorden
February 14, 2013, 01:04 AM
Probably a good thing. I know I'd have bought one at these prices and I shouldn't spend the money right now :).

KevininPa
February 16, 2013, 12:28 AM
..........GunBroker is cleaned out also. He used to have 15-16 pages of surplus pistols. Nothing there today.

Girodin
February 16, 2013, 04:46 AM
..........GunBroker is cleaned out also. He used to have 15-16 pages of surplus pistols. Nothing there today.

Yeah, when I say AIM sold out I thought out "oh well Cole's has them." Then I looked and saw he didn't have any. Interesting.

ApacheCoTodd
February 16, 2013, 01:18 PM
Wow! Are these the ones dumped by the British for the Glock? I don't see the typical manic proof stamping normally found on Brit pistols so - just wondering the source.

Nasty
February 16, 2013, 06:24 PM
AIM is local to me, but by the time I see they have something and I drive over, all gone.

Typical...not their fault, but typical.

If you enjoyed reading about "FYI - AIM has FN Hi-Powers" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!