A Hello from the FNG

PDA

stevedag
March 10, 2004, 03:45 PM
I've been lurking around this site for awhile now and just wanted to say a quick hello. I've been shooting rifles and pistols for a long time and find that everytime I pull up this site I learn something new. Here's a partial list of hardware I own,

SpringField WWII Mil-Spec 1911 A1
Walther P22
Taurus PT111
Remington 1100 12 and 20 ga
Remingtom 700 30.06
2 mint cond. 1903 Springfields
Savage 110 30.06
NE firearms 12 ga
35 Marlin
And others I'm forgetting.

SteveDag

If you enjoyed reading about "A Hello from the FNG" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
March 10, 2004, 04:22 PM
Welcome to THR, SteveDag! Yeah, we saw you peeking around the corner every now and then. Glad you decided to join up. :D

Skunkabilly
March 10, 2004, 06:05 PM
HTFAYFNG? (How are ya, FNG? ;) )

You know, to be a real THR member, you can't list the guns you have, nor post pictures of them with the serial numbers showing, because the ATF is gonna git u!!!! :neener:

Welcome :)

Penman
March 10, 2004, 06:27 PM
Welcome Steve!!!

Long Island? Great to see a shooter in that location. Will your neighbors get nervous when we all show up for the weekend?

Sisco
March 10, 2004, 06:59 PM
Howdy Steve!
You did of course read the fine print. The part where the new guy buys the beer?
Lets see here, 9,800 members times $2.00 each that comes to about $19,600. Send me a check and I'll see that everyone gets taken care of. :D

stevedag
March 10, 2004, 08:14 PM
Thank you for the welcomes.

Let me see if I can answer some of your questions.......

Penman Welcome Steve!!!

Long Island? Great to see a shooter in that location. Will your neighbors get nervous when we all show up for the weekend?

Naa, they were pretty cool when all my motorcycle buddys showed up for a BBQ.

Sisco Howdy Steve!
You did of course read the fine print. The part where the new guy buys the beer?
Lets see here, 9,800 members times $2.00 each that comes to about $19,600. Send me a check and I'll see that everyone gets taken care of.

Blanket statment...If any of you guys come my way, I'll buy you a beer...

Skunkabilly HTFAYFNG? (How are ya, FNG? )

You know, to be a real THR member, you can't list the guns you have, nor post pictures of them with the serial numbers showing, because the ATF is gonna git u!!!!

Welcome

I'm not really worried about the ATF......I have a right to collect firearms......and I'll excersize my right...
:neener:

SteveDag

El Tejon
March 10, 2004, 09:02 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend.:)

cool45auto
March 10, 2004, 09:37 PM
Welcome to THR!:D

4v50 Gary
March 10, 2004, 10:59 PM
Welcome to THR. Looks like you've got a respectable collection.

P95Carry
March 10, 2004, 11:11 PM
Ho Steve! Welcome here :) I have a right to collect firearms......and I'll excersize my right... Don't forget to excercize the left too ... but go carefully!:neener:

jobu07
March 10, 2004, 11:48 PM
Hmmmmm... coming your way and you'll buy the beer? Will you also provide a place to do some serious shooting? Lets see.... long island is about 4 hours away.... :p

Orthonym
March 11, 2004, 04:37 AM
You do know it's traditional for new members to buy ammo for all of the rest of us? Relax, no-one's called me on it yet, but some day we may have to settle up. It's like Social Security, the guys who joined up first get the most goodies. Snork!

Preacherman
March 11, 2004, 07:56 AM
Welcome indeed! And, Orthonym, if the early bird gets the most ammo, I should have enough coming in to shoot ten boxes a week until I pass a century in age... :D

RTFM
March 11, 2004, 09:58 AM
Hello Steve, and WELCOME to THR.

The more active members we have the stronger we all are!

RTFM

If you enjoyed reading about "A Hello from the FNG" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!