Another media interview

PDA

Bubbles
February 14, 2013, 01:36 PM
Got cold-called today by this guy because of my company policy that we don't recognize law-enforcement exemptions to gun control laws: http://www.marketplace.org/tags/guns

The stories run on talk radio stations nationwide, as well as being posted on their web site. It'll go up later this evening.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another media interview" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Twmaster
February 14, 2013, 02:34 PM
So how do you feel the interview went? I used to listen to Marketplace daily and overall still like the program.

Bubbles
February 14, 2013, 02:37 PM
Rather well, though I'll know more after I see how badly they mangle my quotes... ;)

Twmaster
February 14, 2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks. I'll see if I can catch the show this evening. If not I'll check the archives.

Bubbles
February 15, 2013, 03:23 PM
That one seemed to go well. The Blaze called me today on the same topic, that'll be up this evening.

Twmaster
February 15, 2013, 04:21 PM
I thought that went well. Good job Bubbles.

hso
February 15, 2013, 04:47 PM
Always run a recorder as a self defense measure just in case you're not dealing with an honest journalist.

Sam1911
February 15, 2013, 06:44 PM
Very nicely done. I left a comment. :)

Twmaster
February 25, 2013, 01:57 AM
And Bubbles, your company got mentioned on the Mike Siegel Show either Friday or Saturday night. The subject was about businesses like your's refusing to sell to the gun grabber gov't agencies.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another media interview" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!