So your girlfriend can outshoot you...

PDA

somerandomguy
February 14, 2013, 06:26 PM
How do you get your manhood back? ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "So your girlfriend can outshoot you..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
au01st
February 14, 2013, 06:32 PM
Practice.

dab102999
February 14, 2013, 06:33 PM

tarosean
February 14, 2013, 06:36 PM
Congratulate her first of all. Then dont worry about it... You wont have to worry about her holding her own...

beatledog7
February 14, 2013, 06:42 PM
Your manhood is safe as long as you know how to take it. If being outshot by a woman makes you feel like less of a man, then you are.

ngnrd
February 14, 2013, 06:46 PM
Manhood has nothing to do with how well your girlfriend shoots. If you think you've lost yours, you might want to look elsewhere...

allaroundhunter
February 14, 2013, 06:47 PM
My girlfriend can outshoot me.... Personally, my manhood is perfectly safe. It is a source of comfort because I know that if I am not there when something happens, she most likely can take care of herself.

If you feel like you lost your manhood then you have some problems. I guess to feel better you could practice until you outshoot her... Then when you brag about it you won't have a girlfriend anymore...

Happy Valentine's Day :scrutiny:

BullfrogKen
February 14, 2013, 06:49 PM
And we're done.

If you enjoyed reading about "So your girlfriend can outshoot you..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!