Where do I post about an apparently new Ebay assault weapon manufacturer ban list?

PDA

slimjimriggins
February 14, 2013, 10:46 PM
I posted about two of my Ebay auctions that were recently ended in the general firearms discussion. That thread was moved to the "Rate transactions" forum. I didn't wish to rate my Ebay transaction, I wanted to inform fellow THR members about possible new changes to Ebay's policy, including a list of banned companies whose products are no longer allowed to be listed, which was sent to my email by Ebay. Obviously it was not a good transaction. That wasn't the point of my posting, so I don't believe that the thread was moved to the correct forum. Where would I post this list and apparent new Ebay policy? Thanks, Jim

If you enjoyed reading about "Where do I post about an apparently new Ebay assault weapon manufacturer ban list?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
February 14, 2013, 11:09 PM
Why is the Rate Private and Retail Transactions forum (generally known as the Feedback forum) not the proper forum for what you described?

slimjimriggins
February 14, 2013, 11:27 PM
I'm not trying to rate Ebay. I wish to inform people that apparently ALL parts that can be used on an "assault weapon" are banned from Ebay, and post the list of banned manufacturers that they sent me.

slimjimriggins
February 14, 2013, 11:29 PM
I believe most people(including me)thought that if the mag held ten rounds or less it was Ebay approved, and do not know that Ebay now bans specific manufacturers.

fallout mike
February 15, 2013, 01:52 AM
Uh, you notified everyone 8 hours before you asked this question.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where do I post about an apparently new Ebay assault weapon manufacturer ban list?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!