It's getting better!

PDA

ZVP
February 14, 2013, 11:32 PM
Well the panic cleanout of Shotgun ammo may be receding!
Yeaterday I was able to locate a couple boxes of Remington Phesant loade (1 oz of #4) and I bought a couple boxes for the house...
Maybe one day this Big-5 will again carry Buckshot and slugs?
Yes I know #4 isn't ideal but it's better than the 7 1/2 that was all I could find!
ZVP

If you enjoyed reading about "It's getting better!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
coondawg47
February 14, 2013, 11:52 PM
Around here (Western South Dakota). Some slugs still available as well as limited buckshot, lots of birdshot/target loads still available.

A-FIXER
February 15, 2013, 12:10 AM
Nebraska almost any type of shotgun ammo here no shortage here. But I feel your pain others are very slim pickins.

Kingcreek
February 15, 2013, 12:15 PM
All kinds of shotgun ammo on the shelves. That and some odd hunting rifle loads are about the only things on the shelves.

EvilGenius
February 15, 2013, 09:26 PM
2-3 weeks ago we hit up academy during a saturday lul and they had as much shotgun ammo as they ever had (grabbed 4 boxes of winchester AAs).

Hand gun and rifle ammo was not to be seen at all...

If you enjoyed reading about "It's getting better!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!