I may have gotten lucky???? Pmags

PDA

Xfire68
February 15, 2013, 12:26 AM
I placed a Backorder with US Tactical Supply back on Jan 3rd for 6 30rd Pmags @$14.20 per but, I did not get (So I thought) a email confirming the order. I called them and said I did not get a email confirming the order and they said if I did not get a email the order did not go through.

I thought about if I really needed the extra mags and I thought yes "if" I had the extra funds. I normally do not have the extra funds so I decided to just skip the purchase.

I was checking my Gmail account which I normally don't use that much and saw the email confirming the order! I think Autofill pasted my Gmail email instead of my Comcast email.

Just have to wait till the order is filled. The price at there site has since gone up to $26.95

If you enjoyed reading about "I may have gotten lucky???? Pmags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "I may have gotten lucky???? Pmags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!