The size of words was mistakenly shrunken on this laptop-why?

PDA

Ignition Override
February 15, 2013, 12:52 AM
Or rather, how?
Having no idea what button was touched on the keyboard, other than near the space bar, how would you increase the size of letters etc back to normal?

Our main hard drive is kaputt due to some mouse input problems.

If you enjoyed reading about "The size of words was mistakenly shrunken on this laptop-why?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ROAshooter
February 15, 2013, 12:54 AM
if you have a touch pad to direct the cursor....try two fingers close together...on the pad...then spread the fingers apart...that is how the type size is changed on this HP laptop

Justin
February 15, 2013, 12:55 AM
Try holding down control andtapping the up/down arrow or +/- keys or scrolling your mouse wheel.

That should allow you to resize the text in your browser.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jorg Nysgerrig
February 15, 2013, 01:11 AM
Ctrl-0 (hold control, press zero, and release) should reset the text in the browser.

(Command-0 on a Mac)

Ignition Override
February 15, 2013, 01:40 AM
Justin's procedure, to push Control and move the mouse wheel works well. It's a pc laptop.

Thanks for all of you guy's ideas. I might give you guys the secret nickname Lt. Dan.

Walkalong
February 15, 2013, 08:44 PM
The first time it happened to me, it was the cat walking on the keyboard. I had to research it as well. :)

Kybill
February 16, 2013, 04:22 PM
Yes, hold down the CTRL key and while holding it down use the + to zoom in and the - to zoom out.

1KPerDay
February 18, 2013, 12:35 PM
The manual way to do this (in IE anyway) is click on Page/Zoom/100% FYI

If you enjoyed reading about "The size of words was mistakenly shrunken on this laptop-why?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!