Herco in 4lb cannisters in stock Midway

PDA

Darto
February 15, 2013, 11:08 AM
32-20, 45 LongColt, 20 gauge high and low base, 12 gauge highbase, all the magnum pistols 44, 41 etc., Herco almost does it all. I think Natchez has Unique in stock another all round powder.

All easy to find except maybe 32-20:
http://www.riflemagazine.com/magazine/PDF/hl52partial.pdf

If you enjoyed reading about "Herco in 4lb cannisters in stock Midway" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
wankerjake
February 15, 2013, 11:23 AM
I'm picking up 4 pounds of herco this weekend from my dad. Hope I like it.

Searcher4851
February 15, 2013, 11:24 AM
No Unique at Natchez.

rsrocket1
February 15, 2013, 05:32 PM
Herco also works just about as well as Unique in most handgun applications. If I were in need of powder, and Herco was available, I'd get it. Funny thing is that it was the only Alliant powder available at a LGS I saw today (along with Hodgdon 50 BMG) and no one was picking it up.

rcmodel
February 15, 2013, 05:37 PM
I wonder if Midway really has it??

Powder Valley doesn't have it, and thats where Midways powder all ships from.

rc

Elkins45
February 15, 2013, 08:10 PM
If I were in need of powder, and Herco was available, I'd get it. Funny thing is that it was the only Alliant powder available at a LGS I saw today

I observed exactly the same thing here in KY. There were probably a dozen 4lb jugs of Herco on the shelf and not another pistol powder to be found. There were also a few 8lb jugs of Promo. I consider Promo to be a pistol powder but apparently not many other people do because it was still there.

It was still quite reasonably priced so I bought a jug of each. It was my one small financial contribution to the ongoing panic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Herco in 4lb cannisters in stock Midway" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!