Hi Standard HB value

PDA

osteodoc08
February 15, 2013, 07:54 PM
What's a realistic value for a Post War model HB? No rust. 75-80% bluing. 1 original mag. New recoil spring and functionally sound, with std velocity ammo of course. The kicker is that it has the original box and instructions. Box is complete but tattered. Serial number on box match gun, faded ink but legible. Instructions worn but not torn. They are oil stained but nicely legible. Away from my computer so no pictured to help.

Thanks guys!

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi Standard HB value" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
osteodoc08
February 15, 2013, 07:59 PM
Forgot to mention that one of the rear sights corners are slightly rounded from having it drifted by previous owner(s).

Thinking of outright selling it vs using for trade fodder. I enjoy my rugers better. Or should I just toss it back in the safe.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi Standard HB value" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!