What caused this?

PDA

Jeremiah10:23
February 16, 2013, 07:51 PM
This is on the slide of the glock I just bought. What would cause it and how much should I worry?

If you enjoyed reading about "What caused this?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jbauch357
February 16, 2013, 10:04 PM
Have the exact same thing going on with my G35. From what I can tell the locking block is coming up ever so slightly with each round fired and impacting the slide. It's always been there on mine (bought it used), the pistol shoots flawlessly, and from what I can tell isn't getting any worse, so I'm not worried about it.

gunnutery
February 16, 2013, 11:51 PM
I've got the same thing on my G22. It's nothing to worry about, unless you bought it "new." :)

VA27
February 17, 2013, 12:06 AM
Yup, locking block 'bumps'. A natural occurance in the Glock. No worries.

Ex
February 17, 2013, 05:44 PM
It will wear to a certain pont and then no further. Normal.

Spymaster
February 17, 2013, 06:43 PM
This is on the slide of the glock I just bought. What would cause it and how much should I worry?
Not at all, perfectly normal wear. Will wear to an extent and then forever cease.

If you enjoyed reading about "What caused this?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!