CZ 82 Holster

PDA

Lj1941
February 16, 2013, 11:06 PM
Is anyone aware of a good carry holster for a CZ 82 in 9mm Makarov? This thing is the most accurate handgun that I own.I should say I can shoot it better than anything else I own. I realize that it does not have the moxie of a 9x19, but I would rathet hit them with this than miss them with something more powerful.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ 82 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ThusEver2Tyrants
February 17, 2013, 03:25 AM
I would assume any holster that fits a double stack walther pp clone would work. I have a galco iwb holster for a glock 23 that fits my cz82 really well..

As far as holsters made for the gun idk...I hope to get an answer to that myself

Wishoot
February 17, 2013, 07:12 AM
You looking to carry IWB or OWB?

There's a few good options out there.

JTQ
February 17, 2013, 07:44 AM
You can usually expect High Noon to cover most of the CZ line-up

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/index.html

Lj1941
February 17, 2013, 11:07 AM
I am thinking IWB. I have some ideas now.

bill3424
February 17, 2013, 12:18 PM
Crossbreed, Comp-Tac, Milt Sparks. I'm not sure on availability, but Comp-tac (MTAC) is fast delivery.

czmaniac
February 17, 2013, 04:31 PM
I had a IWB holster for a Makarov that I just sold recently. The maker (HBE) told me that it also would fit the 82 pretty well, and of course, he was right.
I sold my Makarov some time ago, but I did try the 82 in the holster and it was almost a perfect fit. Just a SMALL part of the trigger opening was uncovered at the rear of the trigger guard. No where even close to the actual trigger being uncovered, just the last 1/4" of the trigger guard. If you think about the profiles of the barrels, they ARE pretty similar.
So, IMO, if you found something for a Mak, it would be a great fit.:cool:

ApacheCoTodd
February 17, 2013, 09:16 PM
I had one for a Browning BDA that worked nicely. I can't remember the manufacturer and sold it on to a friend when the notion of "carrying" my CZ passed. not a bad notion, just like my other options better.

grainfed
February 17, 2013, 10:01 PM
Lj.......
I had one made several years ago by Tucker Gunleather. Fits great.........

tw

bigfatdave
February 18, 2013, 10:55 AM
CrossBreed informed me a while back that the CZ83 mold works just fine for an 82 - I just haven't needed a holster from them since, I intend to add it to the next order I make from CB, just to have.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ 82 Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!