CCW Belt

PDA

newglockguy
February 17, 2013, 06:31 PM
Just got my crossbreed supertuck in and now I'm looking for a good belt to help hold it up. I heard that crossbreed and wilderness tactical makes a good one but I thought I'd pick your brains here. I'm preferably looking for one that is 1.5 inches wide. Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW Belt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Presto
February 17, 2013, 07:39 PM
I've used one from Comp-Tac now for a couple of years. Has a nice stiff piece of Kydex sewn in between leather straps. Hasn't let me down, and makes the gun feel half its normal weight.

I recently purchased another in another color, and will probably continue to buy them if these ever wear out. It won't be any time soon, though.

Ehtereon11B
February 18, 2013, 12:50 AM
Gould & Goodrich is still a big name in firearm accessories and they make a great belt that I use for CCW. Removable buckle is a plus to add personal touches.

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=17458&tabid=548

bigfatdave
February 18, 2013, 11:51 AM
Crossbreed makes a pretty good belt

Beltman makes an even better one

Water-Man
February 18, 2013, 12:16 PM
thebeltman.net

joecil
February 18, 2013, 01:10 PM
+3 on the Beltman, best belts I've ever had period.

nyresq
February 20, 2013, 05:54 PM
MIlt Sparks. Takes a few months to get it, but its worth it. My first one lasted 10 years. I now have 3... Wear with suits, jeans and just about anything anytime I am not wearing a thigh rig.

If you enjoyed reading about "CCW Belt" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!