Why was my post removed?????

PDA

YankeeBill
February 18, 2013, 07:12 PM
I posted this post earlier today and found it was "moved" to the Trading Post because it was a allegedly a "commercial post" advertising services. If you must know, I'm a full time Real Estate Investor, and how that equates to a Holster Maker is beyond me. I am NOT a holster maker ... nor, do I have any affiliation with Kirkpatrick Leather! I am simply a very satisfied customer who was sharing their experience of the Holster Maker from whom I purchased. Can a Moderator please explain the reason for removing my post.

Thank You,
Yankee Bill

" Received my Kirkpatrick Compact Undercover holster last week for my Kimber Compact CDP II. Absolutely love the holster. Great customer service too, as they initially had mixed up my order somehow when I placed it (wrong color and size). But that was all straightened out and when I received the holster 5 weeks later, I found that they had gratuitously installed a Suede lining to compensate for the initial mix-up. The lining is usually a $20.00 upgrade :rock: Great craftsmanship, quality and very reasonably priced ($68.00 for mine). There holsters are on par with many of the more well known makers, and without the legnthy wait times. They usually have many models in inventory ready to ship also. Would absolutely not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."

If you enjoyed reading about "Why was my post removed?????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mike.
February 18, 2013, 07:29 PM
The post is still here

YankeeBill
February 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
When I clicked on it there was a message saying it was a commercial post ...yada,yada,yada. And it had been moved. It is now in the Trading Post also under "rate private and retail transactions". Hadn't seen that before, and thought it was just being removed. Guess I got a bit over zealous and maybe should have posted there to begin with. I was just wondering why they were classifying it as a commercial post.

My apologizes to the Mods.

YB

rayban
February 19, 2013, 07:53 AM
YB, I'm gonna be putting together a hand-out marketing piece, will you write it for me??;)

Sam1911
February 19, 2013, 08:12 AM
Hi!

Your post rating the products of a maker was simply placed into the forum where we, as the forum heading says, "Rate Private and Retail Transactions." If you want to find out how well folks were satisfied with a purchase or sale, you can check that forum.

No harm, no foul. And no one thought YOU were a commercial seller. Sorry if you somehow got a confusing message about that.

For more information, contact the Moderator who moved your thread, in this case, Walkalong.

If you enjoyed reading about "Why was my post removed?????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!