so why did the Kaboom thread get locked?

PDA

poor man
February 19, 2013, 04:43 PM
title says it all....

If you enjoyed reading about "so why did the Kaboom thread get locked?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Certaindeaf
February 19, 2013, 04:45 PM
Kabooms happen deal with it? never know

Bovice
February 19, 2013, 04:46 PM
Kabooms don't just "happen", that isn't a common occurrence at all for a reloader who knows what they're doing.

GT1
February 19, 2013, 04:51 PM
This is The High Road, meaning when things start down the low road, they get locked.

Sam1911
February 19, 2013, 04:58 PM
The polite thing to do would be to send a Private Message to one of the Moderators who oversee that forum and ask what aspect of that thread crossed a line here.

Seeing as Walkalong clearly ended that thread, perhaps asking him directly would be a good choice.

From a quick read-through and a check of reported posts, folks were getting testy with each other (that means rude) and seeing as the question had been answered as well as any of us could given the information we have -- well, that would have been enough for me.

So, with this question answered, I'll close this thread and you may direct any further inquiries through the proper channels.

blarby
February 19, 2013, 04:59 PM
read the posts immediately preceding the closure.

Walkies knows what he is doing= that one was plodding along, and then picked up terminal closure velocity in the space of a few posts.

Well done, I say.

poor man
February 19, 2013, 05:01 PM
well excuse me i didnt know there was a "proper channel" to ask a question... i was fowling the post and i didnt notice anything bad about it thats why i asked....

poor man
February 19, 2013, 05:03 PM
blarby, i wasnt complaining i was curious as to what happened thats all...

luvit
February 19, 2013, 05:07 PM
well excuse me i didnt know there was a "proper channel" to ask a question... i was fowling the post and i didnt notice anything bad about it thats why i asked....
read forum rules... there is a sticky covering the proper channels you ask about.
it's a time killer, but there are multiple stickies in each THR forum.

Walkalong
February 19, 2013, 07:37 PM
PM sent poor man. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "so why did the Kaboom thread get locked?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!