On a lighter note - Archer....

PDA

bayesian
February 19, 2013, 09:59 PM
So, there's this TV series... It is animated. And it is hilarious.

And can I note, that for once, the series actually acknowledges that shooting is freaking loud and in the right (wrong) circumstances, your ears might be ringing for a long time....

I find it funny how infrequently this is incorporated into scenes where there's constant firing. It is freaking loud and the after effects pretty substantial. Yet, on TV, no one's ear's ring....

anyway, here's the generic link...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_(TV_series)

If you enjoyed reading about "On a lighter note - Archer...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Impureclient
February 19, 2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah, Archer has Tinnitus after many mishaps. They also take round count seriously on that show. No Rambo unlimited clips. They are constantly running out of bullets in their gun fights.

Carter
February 19, 2013, 10:31 PM
Show is hilarious, and realistic on some stuff......totally not on other things.

sidheshooter
February 19, 2013, 11:26 PM
I admit that I'm a fan. The humor is not for the faint of heart, however.

black_powder_Rob
February 19, 2013, 11:33 PM
Have all 3 seasons on iTunes and getting season 4 as the episodes are released.

My favorite is still Sterling's views on stopping power. "See that he was putting on his pants and I stopped him." Those who have seen this episode know what I am talking about.

TimboKhan
February 19, 2013, 11:37 PM
Archer is funny, but I can see this going off the rails in a very short period of time.

sent from my Galaxy Note II.

If you enjoyed reading about "On a lighter note - Archer...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!