February 20, 2013, 12:36 AM

Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the "lobbying" arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

I donated $25 tonight to the NRA-ILA. Can you?

If you enjoyed reading about "Nra-ila" here in archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join today for the full version!
larry starling
February 20, 2013, 08:08 AM

February 21, 2013, 11:01 AM

February 22, 2013, 07:48 PM
I sent them $100 last Friday and sent another $100 the the SAF.

Monday, I got a begging call from the RNC. I told them I wouldn't send them a dime. The NRA/ILA and the SAF represent me. I trust them to use my money to advance my rights. The Republican Party often doesn't fight for my rights. If individual candidates are pro-gun, the NRA will contribute to their campaigns.

Spats McGee
February 22, 2013, 07:55 PM
I donated about a week ago. If the NRA has 4 million members, just $10 from each member gives them an extra $40 MILLION dollars for lobbying, and I think we all know that money talks in Washington.

February 22, 2013, 08:24 PM
I donated $50 to NRA-ILA a couple of weeks ago. Upgraded from 5 yr to Lifetime NRA Membership in Dec. In the past month I have personally written and called all of my Federal and State representatives and Senators. plus some that don't represent my district/state. If we all do some of this type of corporate and personal lobbying, the RTKBA will prevail.

February 22, 2013, 09:38 PM
Sent two $50 donations during last two weeks. Will do so again next pay period.

February 22, 2013, 09:41 PM
sent in a donation with the poll I just received in the mail from them. I have been donating to them for a while now.

loose noose
February 22, 2013, 09:49 PM
Also got the poll and sent in another donation.:)

February 25, 2013, 06:14 PM
I visit that site every day. Sent some shekels to the ILA last week. And my son wanted to get a life membership, so we've been waiting for his hat, card and sticker for a couple of weeks now. Glad to know about the delay...that means more NRA members. We've got some elections next month for some unfilled senate seats, so I might have to send some shekels to the right people running for office (while sending copies of the checks/receipts to those who propose such boneheaded laws in this state).

February 25, 2013, 10:49 PM
4 Million is a drop in the bucket as compared to what the Anti's like Soros will generate. Folks better start getting serious about this stuff or it will be a very long 2012.

I already donated earlier in the month. I gifted NRA memberships to all of the females in my family as well.

February 26, 2013, 01:40 PM
Just coughed up $25. Member of the NRA, but never donated to the NRA-ILA before today.

February 27, 2013, 10:33 PM
$20 sent from New Zealand! Keep up the fight guys!

If you enjoyed reading about "Nra-ila" here in archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join today for the full version!