Ammo search engines

PDA

chasgrips45
February 20, 2013, 06:17 PM
While browsing through the forums today i learned that there are sites like
gunbot,that keep a running total of ammo as it`s being sold by the various suppliers. I might not have the description of the service quite correct, but it`s amazing how they keep up with sales & supply. Learn something every day?!

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo search engines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZ-Guy
February 20, 2013, 10:58 PM
Ammoseek.com is another.

Derek Zeanah
February 21, 2013, 09:07 AM
Yep. I used Ammoseek the other day and saw the cheapest .223 was ~ $1 per round.

It's rough out there right now.

Krusty783
February 21, 2013, 09:30 AM
ammoengine.com is another site that tracks ammo availability. I think all these sites just keep track of the various webfront page refreshes and update their results accordingly.

There are also plug ins for google Chrome that will monitor/refresh a webpage every x seconds and alert you when it changes; so you can monitor OOS ammo and find out exactly when it comes back in stock.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ammo search engines" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!