savage rascal

PDA

jak67429
February 21, 2013, 05:11 PM
I bought my granddaughters both hone for xmas. last weekend was finally warm enough to shoot. took the 6 yr old to the range. :) after 2 hours she was out of bullets. this was a 225 round pack of cheap rem golden. If anyone is thinking of getting a small person a 22 I strongly suggest you look at the rascal. the trigger is better than my 10\22 and it is very accurate and easy to shoot.
Now she thinks I am supposed to paint one of my ars pink for her.

If you enjoyed reading about "savage rascal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kobudo
February 21, 2013, 05:17 PM
Fantastic, my 9 year old loves to go out with her single shot also. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

chicharrones
February 21, 2013, 10:50 PM
It looks like y'all had great fun, jak! :D

Although with all that snow on the ground, I'd still be freezin'. (typed near the Texas coast) ;)

Skylerbone
February 21, 2013, 11:20 PM
Got the very same for my 6 yr. old daughter on her birthday. Can't wait for the weather to clear.

February 21, 2013, 11:32 PM
That's awesome. I can't wait til my daughter gets old enough for me to buy her a .22. She's isn't even three yet but when I'm looking up rifles online she looks over my shoulder real interested and asks, "What's that Daddy?"

A-FIXER
February 22, 2013, 01:52 AM
That's awesome. I can't wait til my daughter gets old enough for me to buy her a .22. She's isn't even three yet but when I'm looking up rifles online she looks over my shoulder real interested and asks, "What's that Daddy?"

She doesn't have any yet? This I don't understand, whats the delay!

February 22, 2013, 02:46 AM
She doesn't have any yet? This I don't understand, whats the delay!

I do have an extra 10-22 in the safe that I intend to give her . . . but it's not a girly model. She absolutely loves the color pink so I know a pink gun will eventually be in there:eek: That's fine with me though. If it gets her interested in shooting that's all that matters.

Ash
February 22, 2013, 06:03 AM
My 4-year old daughter already claims my Trooper Mk III 22lr revolver. She sits in my lap, wraps her hands around mine, takes aim, and, when she's ready, puts her finger in the trigger guard and pulls the trigger. "POP" then she whispers in my ear "again."

She can burn up 50 rounds this way. My son, 8 years old, already shoots his Western Field under supervision.

Sam1911
February 22, 2013, 06:07 AM
Good to hear about the Rascal.

We love out Cub-T (the predecessor to the Rascal) and I was quite dismayed when they ended production of it. Hopefully the Rascal is close to the high standard they set with the Cub!

If you enjoyed reading about "savage rascal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!