Great pro gun speech from former Secret Service agent- must watch

PDA

SoCalNoMore
February 22, 2013, 09:57 AM
Safe link

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ada_1361502132

If you enjoyed reading about "Great pro gun speech from former Secret Service agent- must watch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Warners
February 22, 2013, 10:19 AM
FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing it.

Warner

gym
February 22, 2013, 10:30 AM
We need more like him to speak up

jamesbeat
February 22, 2013, 11:08 AM
We need the mainstream media to give airtime to this side of the argument.
Great speech, but what good will it do if only people like us hear it?

ngnrd
February 22, 2013, 12:34 PM
Great speech.

geekWithA.45
February 22, 2013, 01:37 PM
We need the mainstream media to

The mainstream media has chosen sides.

Hint: it is not ours.

c4v3man
February 22, 2013, 02:28 PM
Indeed, a great speech. Down to earth and well spoken to convey the passion he has for being an American.

SSN Vet
February 22, 2013, 02:37 PM
If you're still bankrolling the MSM by patronizing their "entertainment" services... your simply financing your enemy.

Hitting them in their wallets and voting with your feet is the only thing they will ever understand. If you haven't noticed, in the internet age, they're not turning the kind of profits they used to turn and even GE is dumping it's holdings.

But as long as people remain addicted to their banal television programing and movies, they'll continue to use your dollars against you.

jamesbeat
February 22, 2013, 04:09 PM
If you're still bankrolling the MSM by patronizing their "entertainment" services... your simply financing your enemy.

Hitting them in their wallets and voting with your feet is the only thing they will ever understand. If you haven't noticed, in the internet age, they're not turning the kind of profits they used to turn and even GE is dumping it's holdings.

But as long as people remain addicted to their banal television programing and movies, they'll continue to use your dollars against you.
From 2006 to 2009, I did not own any equipment for receiving tv.
I bought a wireless keybord/trackpad combo and hooked my computer up to my plasma screen. Anything I wanted to watch, I simply downloaded. I didn't see any mainstream media, (or any adverts!) for three years.
The only reason I have tv equipment now is because I got married in 2009, and my wife wanted it.

That doesn't change the fact that the general public, who do still watch a lot of tv, need to be exposed to both sides of the argument.
If everybody turned their backs on mainstream media, we probably wouldn't be having these problems right now, but sadly most Americans still get their gun rights info from the tv.

4season
February 22, 2013, 05:06 PM
Quote "Our Revolution, was one of the only revolutions in human history, where those who defeated our enemies and took power, created a document that dis-empowered them."
That is some powerful stuff right there if you think about it. That is why we keep going back to the Constitution. It is the only document in the world with that much foresight in it. It declares that "We the People" "secure the Blessings of Liberty" not that the government shall grant us. The people grant the government power to ....., not the other way around.

If you enjoyed reading about "Great pro gun speech from former Secret Service agent- must watch" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!