My kind of dog.....cartoon

PDA

tiberius
March 11, 2004, 01:27 PM
This is a dog I respect :)
http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=860925

If you enjoyed reading about "My kind of dog.....cartoon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Greg L
March 11, 2004, 02:21 PM
There is nothing quite so embarassing as the look of disgust on your dog's face when you've blown the shot.

"Look idiot, I crept up on the birds, pointed out extactly where they were to you, & you still managed to @#$@#))!!!! miss all of them. Put me in the !@#$@#!! truck, I want to go home."

:rolleyes:

tawakoni
March 11, 2004, 02:36 PM
Greg, you've really got me laughing out loud. I got that 'look' from my dog and even though it was almost 50 years ago I will NEVER forget it.

Best.

tawakoni

axeman_g
March 11, 2004, 10:31 PM
have you ever tried to explain the nuances of the flight characteristics and differences between pheasant, quail and grouse to a frsutrated english setter?

Give that a shot someday.

4v50 Gary
March 11, 2004, 10:38 PM
Greg, I've never hunted with a dog but my buddies do and they described that quizzled look of the dog when the hunter misses. You're right on the mark.

SMLE
March 11, 2004, 11:35 PM
The most pissed off dog I ever saw was at a small scale Civil War re-enactment. Every time a musket fired the dog would whirl around to look for the bird. At one point he was in between the lines just going in circles with a very confused look on his face. He was probably ruined for actual hunting after that.

Dr.Rob
March 12, 2004, 12:17 AM
Nothing like mocking you to make a hunt memorable. :D

TarpleyG
March 12, 2004, 10:51 AM
Here's a better copy for those that want to print it out.

GT

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bl/2004/bl040311.gif

Drjones
March 12, 2004, 07:28 PM
This thread is hilarious!!!

Thanks for the much-needed laughs guys!!!

:D :D :D

If you enjoyed reading about "My kind of dog.....cartoon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!