gunshow woes, Memphis, TN

PDA

beckrodgers
February 2, 2003, 08:03 PM
I was told that I would not be allowed in to a gun show today because I was carrying my camera around my neck. I didn't want to leave it in the car to be stolen. I was told that I could not take it in because they were having too many problems with "anti-gun" people. Besides all of this, this was undoubtedly the worst gun show I've ever been to. $6 to get in and about 25 tables with firearms, one decent book dealer, the rest junk. Hell, last weekend was almost as bad at a gun show. One of the tables had a man selling subscriptions to the Memphis Commercial Appeal. He asked me and I told him I bought my toliet paper at Walmart. Right now there is too much to say about all this. Anybody know for sure when the "BIG gun show" is in Tulsa? Thanks all; just a small vent. Oh, by the way, looking for a high cap Glock 19C.

If you enjoyed reading about "gunshow woes, Memphis, TN" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BamBam
February 2, 2003, 10:55 PM
The last few shows at the faigrounds have been duds. I thought that the one at the Agricenter last week was supposed to be "Gigantic"? Guess I'm glad I didn't go.

Firearm prices at the Memphis gun shows never seem to be any better than at Guns & Ammo. I usually go just for the novelties.

Kahr carrier
February 3, 2003, 07:16 AM
:( Unfortunatly a lot of Gunshows are turning into Beef Jerky and Trinket shows.:neener:

Tamara
February 3, 2003, 07:25 AM
Last couple here in K-town ain't been too bad...

If you enjoyed reading about "gunshow woes, Memphis, TN" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!