Oregon HB 3200

PDA

dbro822
February 24, 2013, 06:19 PM
Calling all Oregonians, Please start calling all of your officals about HB 3200!!! We are under attack much like those in other states, please get active and let others know what those who are employed by us are up to.

If you enjoyed reading about "Oregon HB 3200" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Guilty
February 26, 2013, 06:17 PM
Besides the automailer available through oregonfirearms.org, I sent personal e-mail's to every elected official in the House and Senate encouraging them to oppose HB 3200 and all other infringements on the Second Amendment.
This is not the first time that I have sent e-mail messages's to all of the House and Senate, it is an ongoing process to hold all of the gun haters accountable and let our voices be heard.

dbro822
February 26, 2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you for putting forth the effort, I think they are getting tierd of reading my emails, but if you do not try to reach out and voice your opinion you can sit down and shut your mouth when the times turn. I hope everone in every state keeps up the fight!

If you enjoyed reading about "Oregon HB 3200" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!