Gunsmith for ARs in Connecticut

PDA

SkinnyGrey
February 24, 2013, 07:01 PM
I am having some jamming issues with a gas piston AR. I would like to take it in and get it checked out and also have a tune-up. Does anyone know a good gunsmith that would be knowledgable about piston ARs that is also in the western half of Connecticut? I've heard good things about Jo Jo's but they said they are fully booked for the next few months.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunsmith for ARs in Connecticut" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
19-3Ben
February 24, 2013, 07:06 PM
I've heard good things about Jo Jo's but they said they are fully booked for the next few months.

Yup. That's who I would have recommended. Honestly, I can understand why they are booked the next few months. They are worth the wait. You'll find that's the case with any gunsmith worth his salt.

I gave JoJo's a Rossi M92 to work on back in October. At that time they told me it would be a few months. I still gave it to them. I'd rather wait the extra time and know that the job was done correctly the first time, and every time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunsmith for ARs in Connecticut" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!