Handgun Range in Portland Or

PDA

LaVere
March 11, 2004, 06:28 PM
My son is looking for a Gun range in Portland Oragon. please reply
email

Gordon

If you enjoyed reading about "Handgun Range in Portland Or" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Carlos
March 11, 2004, 07:04 PM
It's Oregon.

Where does your son live, specifically, in Portland? There are ranges on the east side and on the west side. Or, is your son coming for a visit?

For instance, one place I shoot (east side) as a member is called Johnson Creek Gun Club. Members with guests only.

LaVere
March 12, 2004, 07:14 AM
Thank you for your reply.
He lives there. I don't know east fron west when I've been there.
he lives near Hawthorn and 50th st.

Thanks

Gordon

Stickjockey
March 13, 2004, 08:23 PM
Vancouver has the English Pit range. $6.00/year, $4.00/visit. 25 yard pistol range, 50 yard small bore and 50 yard big bore rifle ranges, and 100 yard big bore range. Can't rmember the address right now, but I'm sure someone else knows.

deleteall
March 13, 2004, 08:44 PM
Clackamas training center at Clackamas town center is pretty good.

Bill Adair
March 14, 2004, 03:18 AM
Tri-Counties in Sherwood is a nice range.

Bill

Stickjockey
March 14, 2004, 04:16 AM
LaVere-

Why not tell him to check out TheHighRoad? I'm sure we could work something out.

Recshooter
April 29, 2009, 03:55 PM
If he is shooting Pistols or .22 rifles, Johnson Creek Gun Club is the best. It's pretty close to where he's at, very affordable and convenient. They don't make you buy their ammo or targets either like some of the other spots. And since it's private it's very safe and not crowded.

Archie
April 29, 2009, 07:41 PM
Portland Rifle and Pistol Club used to have an indoor range on North Hassalo. (I don't know if they're still there or not, they were just a few years ago.)

Should be information in the phone book under "rifle ranges".

NW JS
April 29, 2009, 11:27 PM
The Place to shoot. 904 Hayden Meadows Dr. Portland OR 97217. I have shot there a few times. It's not bad on price, you have to use ammo and targets from them tho.

If you enjoyed reading about "Handgun Range in Portland Or" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!