ar15 and ak47 mags

PDA

trigga
February 25, 2013, 07:06 PM
i really want to buy another handgun but I've always regret not investing in ammo and particularly magazines... The prices just goes up. I can't find ar15 or ak mags anywhere, except on gun broker...

I was thinking about getting the Okay ind. 10pk for like $150. I do not have experience with these, will they last? I have Colt, Brownells, and FN mags which work fine. Just never heard of this brand. I much prefer the metal gi mags as to plastic mags.

I'm also thinking about investing in another 10 pk or so of Ak47 mags. any recommendations? again I prefer steel mags.

last but not least, I'm surprised g3 mags are still pretty cheap. Need to get my hands on a dozen or so... (cheaper than dirt still has some)

If you enjoyed reading about "ar15 and ak47 mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tuj
February 25, 2013, 07:33 PM
midway just had some AR mags, and CTD has some Israeli pmags.

rcmodel
February 26, 2013, 02:14 PM
Okay Ind. was the supplier of mil-spec 30-round mags for the military for like, forever.

I have a bunch of them that were liberated from Uncle Sugar's Army and I have never had a problem with any of them.

rc

trigga
February 26, 2013, 10:13 PM
thanks for the input, now for ak mags... any input? i have two romanian which work flawless except one of the feedlips is machined poorly and loading has to be slide into place, not pressed like others. i wish i would've invested when i saw them for like under $10

hso
February 27, 2013, 01:04 AM
OKs are ok!

trigga
March 1, 2013, 11:22 AM
me again, so i placed a bid on gunbroker for a 10pk of ar15 mags (Brownells) and hopefully will win by the end of the night... I was wondering what other sites are similar to gunbroker... sorry I haven't looked much into it...

I'm searching guns america right now for some ak mags... maybe glock too.

If you enjoyed reading about "ar15 and ak47 mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!