My Experiences with TAKtical Holsters

PDA

Tophernj
February 26, 2013, 08:12 PM
Ok. So I have a pistol that I needed a holster for. After looking on several sites and seeing some stuff, I was undecided on whether to go with a leather or kydex rig. I gave TAKtical a shot. He's on here, has good reviews, and seemed like a stand up guy. I ordered, paid, and waited.

After my "Due Date" had passed, I sent a quick PM to TAK to see how things were progressing. I was told that he had had some setbacks and was running further behind than normal. Another week he figured. That week passed and I hadn't heard anything so another PM to him. He had a few more weeks to go before he could get my holster out to me and straight up offered a refund. I didn't ask for one, it was offered out of hand. I need the holster for a class that I am taking and had ordered another from a leather guy on here and will be going with that. I don't necessarily need the redundancy.

Through it all, TAK was a great communicator, easy to deal with and a straight up/stand up guy. I will be contacting him in the future to purchase something from . I just need to decide what I have that needs to be wrapped in kydex. I would not hesitate to do business with him again and would recommend him to my closest friends.

Thanks TAK. I look forward to receiving something from you in the very near future!

C

If you enjoyed reading about "My Experiences with TAKtical Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "My Experiences with TAKtical Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!