Docter Dot Sight Adjustment

PDA

BWB
February 26, 2013, 08:40 PM
Can anyone tell me if the two set screws in the rear face of the Docter sight are involved in zeroing? Looks to me like the screw on the top surface and the right side are the adjustment screws, but I'd like to know for sure. Thanks for any help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Docter Dot Sight Adjustment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ApacheCoTodd
February 26, 2013, 10:59 PM
Mine is elevation on top and centered at the rear of the sight and windage is right side rear of the sight.

Forgot: Yup they're involved...
Those two rear ones are the locking screws which need to be loosened allowing the adjustment to be made - don't over tighten them when done.

BWB
February 27, 2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks for that. Big help. I'm machining the "buried" bases in some Glock slides and needed to know if I needed to cut access slots in the back of the slide for those screws.

If you enjoyed reading about "Docter Dot Sight Adjustment" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!