Anyone have a Battlecloth suppressed pistol holster?

PDA

Gato MontÚs
February 27, 2013, 11:50 AM
More specifically, does anyone have pictures of them wearing it? Seems like a great way to pack a suppressor attached pistol when out in the field, but the only pics I've come across are just the holster with the gun. Given how long they are I was looking to see how far down they hang when actually in use.

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have a Battlecloth suppressed pistol holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bill3424
February 28, 2013, 11:59 AM
I don't have any pics handy, but I do like my Battlecloth holsters. It's a bit funny to describe...I wouldn't call it a holster as much as I would call it a "gun rug" for a hot suppressor. It's pretty dang long as you can imagine. It's not most comfortable thing to carry due to size. Although, It is a fantastic option to carry a suppressed pistol. I'm probably a bit jaded since carrying with a suppressor is nothing something I do on an everyday basis. All I have to compare it to is my EDC.

With that being said, it's a high quality piece for sure. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. There's not too many options out there for suppressed carry.

Gato MontÚs
February 28, 2013, 01:28 PM
Wisconsin is a suppressor hunting friendly state, I just need something to stow my Ruger 22/45 when out in the backwoods. I'm not going to complain although I do anticipate it being an awkward thing to have strapped to you, however like you said there really isn't another option out there.

Do you find it a durable piece; don't want to have to dig my pistol out of a marsh after the holster/rug snaps.

bill3424
March 1, 2013, 01:07 AM
Yes, it really well built. It looks and feels very heavy duty.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone have a Battlecloth suppressed pistol holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!