Pennsylvania CCW help

PDA

TheFunnyMan
March 12, 2004, 12:29 AM
I received my PA CCW permit today, however I can't find any information as to wear is off limits to carry. Could someone direct me to a credible source as to the do's and don'ts of PA carry? For example, may I carry into a restraunt that serves alcohol, may I consume "a" beer while carrying or any other important normal day carry information.

Thanks in advance

If you enjoyed reading about "Pennsylvania CCW help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Highland Ranger
March 12, 2004, 02:06 AM
Start with http://www.packing.org

alan
March 12, 2004, 02:12 AM
Assuming you are a PA. resident, check with the issuing officer, the county sheriff. If not, try the state attorney general's office. Local police might well be a source of BAD information.

Alan Fud
March 12, 2004, 02:55 AM
When I got mine and started asking those type of questions, the Deputy replied to "keep it hidden & use common sense".

:confused:

clubsoda22
March 12, 2004, 03:54 AM
courthouse, primary or secondary school....that's a bout it other than federall government buildings.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pennsylvania CCW help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!