Shooting Bench

PDA

JoelSteinbach
March 1, 2013, 06:03 PM
UPS left a hour ago, unpacked my Timber Ridge Magnum Shootring bench, that I recieved from Cabela's. It exceeded my expectations and I would highly reccommend it to any one who is looking for a stable platform for shooting. The kicker was that it is on sale for only $114.95. My back yard range is nowe complete.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting Bench" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
capcyclone
March 1, 2013, 06:07 PM
I just looked it up on Cabela's site. That's pretty cool - I like the portability of that....and just over $100? I don't see how you could go wrong.

crummyshooter
March 12, 2013, 01:21 PM
Just wanted to post pic's of my bench. Admittedly I may have some tools not in the average garage (Lathe, Mill, Welder). The front adjuster is a leg adjuster from Safeway Scaffolding.

bamajoey
March 12, 2013, 10:42 PM
crummyshooter, how well does that foam work instead of sand bags?

David Clark
March 13, 2013, 07:32 AM
If you can't rest your off arm on the back of the table it is not worth having. Sorry, but that is just the way it is!!!
Dave

crummyshooter
March 13, 2013, 12:47 PM
The foam is only OK. The sling studs get hung up. Sand would be better.
Dave, No need to be sorry. It's made from stuff I had laying around, and works well enough for me.

Jaxondog
March 16, 2013, 09:23 AM
That is way too cool. You have a great imagination and if it work's for you, that's all that count's because you can't please everyone with one idea.

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting Bench" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!