Winchester WSF and WST in stock at Powder Valley

PDA

Mudball_3
March 2, 2013, 11:16 PM
Title says it all! Hope it helps.

Now if I could only find some stuff to use in my .223 and .308 :mad:

If you enjoyed reading about "Winchester WSF and WST in stock at Powder Valley" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gahunter12
March 2, 2013, 11:45 PM
Yea they have had WST for a while now. I just wish they could get some primers in, and the ship times were shorter. It was hard to swallow ordering 8lb of WST for $124 + HM + shipping when my LGS had a dozen 4lb containers in stock for $72 plus tax. He offered up $72 out the door if I purchased 2 or more containers. I picked up 3 for $216. Now I just need more bullets!:banghead:

Mudball_3
March 2, 2013, 11:55 PM
I know what you mean. I was thinking of ordering a keg of WSF to load up some 147 gr 9mm rounds but I am not going to pay for Hazmat and shipping. I just ordered some 115 gr and 147 gr bullets from Falcon today. They showed them as being in stock. I guess I will find out on Monday :confused:

Dodge DeBoulet
March 3, 2013, 08:32 AM
Yea they have had WST for a while now. I just wish they could get some primers in, and the ship times were shorter. It was hard to swallow ordering 8lb of WST for $124 + HM + shipping when my LGS had a dozen 4lb containers in stock for $72 plus tax. He offered up $72 out the door if I purchased 2 or more containers. I picked up 3 for $216. Now I just need more bullets!:banghead:
Well, that's where a reloading buddy or two comes in handy. A friend and I both shoot a lot of WST, so 2 8lb jugs (one for him, one for me) through PV worked out to significantly less per pound than I could find locally. One order, one hazmat.

If you enjoyed reading about "Winchester WSF and WST in stock at Powder Valley" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!