Department of Homeland Security Buying Hollow Points??

PDA

hotajax
March 3, 2013, 05:41 PM
The following YouTube was sent to me yesterday. Anyone KNOW (not loooking for conjecture or to be flamed) for sure what this about? I am going to send it to the NRA Institute for Legislative Affairs tomorrow morning when the office is open. I'm just passing along what was sent to me. Here's the link to the video and you can decide for yourself what to do with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=0sujnvIV4g4

I sincerely hope that there is nothing to this.

If you enjoyed reading about "Department of Homeland Security Buying Hollow Points??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
joeschmoe
March 3, 2013, 06:09 PM
Old news.
Not activism.
Dozens of threads on this.
Drive by posting.
etc.
etc.

JohnBT
March 3, 2013, 06:33 PM
I clicked on your link. The video is called Gun Control Works and it's not about the DHS buying ammo. What's up with that?

Sam1911
March 3, 2013, 06:44 PM
Wow...there is lots of this old news about the goobermint buying ammo. Look up what a IDIQ contract is. Not news. Not something to worry about. Just more Alex Jones fearful feces.

And what the heck did that video have to do with it?

At any rate...closed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Department of Homeland Security Buying Hollow Points??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!