Any casters of .32, .357 or .40 bullets in Western Washington?

PDA

Buck13
March 4, 2013, 03:21 PM
I have several 25# lead bricks. Looking to swap them for some fraction of their weight in completed bullets for .32-20, .38/.357 or 10 mm auto with someone semi-convenient to Seattle. Along I-90 to North Bend or I-5 north of Olympia is OK.

Won't ship. I already have contact with a couple of fine gents for shipping. :cool: Just looking to see if it's possible to do it FTF to save shipping costs.

If interested, PM me with some idea of your schedule and location, and what molds you use.

TIA,
Buck

If you enjoyed reading about "Any casters of .32, .357 or .40 bullets in Western Washington?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Buck13
March 5, 2013, 02:41 AM
ttt.

DirtyDiesel
March 5, 2013, 02:59 AM
Ever check this place out? Might have better chance if your looking local ?

http://seattleguns.net/forum.php

Buck13
March 5, 2013, 01:24 PM
Ever check this place out? Might have better chance if your looking local ?

http://seattleguns.net/forum.php

No, I have a login there, but paying $6 for the privilege of posting a WTT just to avoid a few bucks in shipping isn't very attractive. If I was selling a $1000 gun, that would be a different matter.

I did post to the Washington section of Armslist, but got no replies.

Certaindeaf
March 5, 2013, 01:28 PM
Try NWfirearms. Instead of being convoluted, maybe just sell that stuff for a buck a pound (the going rate) and then source your slugs.. if possible..
Good luck.

JLDickmon
March 5, 2013, 11:56 PM
isn't Beartooth Bullets out that way? Idaho maybe?

Buck13
March 6, 2013, 12:18 PM
Try NWfirearms.

Their site now has a front page that says it's down due to outgrowing their server. Thanks, DiFi.

cid360
March 6, 2013, 01:39 PM
I would try waguns.org. It's basically seattleguns.net but I believe it's free to post. Sagewa is the big reloader/caster guru on both those sites.

Buck13
March 6, 2013, 06:04 PM
I would try waguns.org.

Thanks, I did not know of that site!

Buck13
March 7, 2013, 01:51 PM
isn't Beartooth Bullets out that way? Idaho maybe?

Isn't Michigan in there near Minnesota? ;)

It's close to a 5 hour drive from Puget Sound to the nearest town in Idaho. Not exactly on my weekly rounds. In fact, it's been 11 years since I drove there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any casters of .32, .357 or .40 bullets in Western Washington?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!