Nosler E tip

PDA

Rem700CDLSF3006
March 4, 2013, 10:46 PM
has anyone tried any of these

If you enjoyed reading about "Nosler E tip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ngnrd
March 4, 2013, 11:26 PM
I tried 'em in my Remington 700 Mountain rifle in .270 win. Couldn't get 'em to to shoot good groups at the velocity I wanted. I haven't tried 'em in my .270 Tikka yet. I may... I may not. The 140gr Accubonds seem to work just fine.

scottishkat
March 9, 2013, 06:51 PM
I tried them in my TC Icon 3006 and my Ruger 77 308 nothing great there. Both have 1-10 twists. I think they're are just made to comply with the requirements of the left coast. Partitions and Accubonds were better in both.

Lloyd Smale
March 10, 2013, 09:31 AM
they shot well in my old bdl 7mag. I shot 7 deer one season with the 140 grain bullet out of that gun and the same year shot a bunch with barnes tsx bullets and thought the nosler expanded better and gave better wound channels hands down over the barnes.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nosler E tip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!