anyone order from 2uguns?

PDA

jconnor
March 5, 2013, 09:41 AM
Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with 2uguns.com? Ive never bought a gun online before. I would be more comfortable ordering from buds etc.. But they seem to be the only place that has the gun i want in stock, a little too cheap also. Are they a scam or are they good to go? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone order from 2uguns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dryft
March 5, 2013, 12:07 PM
I'd never heard of this company, but just checked it out - and it does seem a little too good to be true, doesn't it?

The thing to do would be to call 'em and ask good questions. I may just for the knowledge.

Good luck!

akv3g4n
March 5, 2013, 12:14 PM
Yeah. No reviews of them after a google search, prepanic prices on desirable firearms and it appears that they are in stock. Try calling and use a credit card if you do purchase something.

Post back with your experience.

herkyguy
March 5, 2013, 01:58 PM
raises some suspicion with those prices...and their seemingly healthy inventory.

50/50 chance it's a scam.

captbluemoon
March 5, 2013, 02:11 PM
seems to good
put a gun in shopping cart s&h seems very high!! 6oo gun was 60 s&h

dogtown tom
March 5, 2013, 02:12 PM
The first gun I saw was a Glock 19gen4 for $477...........surprising since Glocks Minimum Advertised Price for that gun is $539. (meaning that if Glock Inc catches them selling for less than MAP they'll never get another Glock from any distributor)

Teachu2
March 5, 2013, 02:26 PM
They add ~$53 HANDLING FEE and $127 shipping to a G19....

jconnor
March 5, 2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah i called and got a generic google voicemail. Then i went back and added to cart. Ta dah! My $404.00 gun suddenly turned into $567.00 shipped! Also it said the shipping weight for one 1911 was 22.04 lbs! SCAM! I think they should change their name to screwUguns.

TennJed
March 6, 2013, 12:01 AM
they seem to have way too much in stock.

MedWheeler
March 6, 2013, 06:56 AM
^^ Yep. Shows the Bushmaster AR as both being available and only $750. Put it in your cart, and the $90 "handling charge" gets added on. Wait for shipping and taxes..

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone order from 2uguns?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!