Statistics Related to Posts and Views?

PDA

Bobson
March 6, 2013, 03:27 AM
Is there a way to view a chart or something of the sort that organizes or categorizes the subforums in which a person tends to post, or view?

Let's say, for example, a person has a particular interest in rifles, but is not at all interested in handguns or shotguns. Seems as though the threads he creates, responds to, and views would reflect that.

The practical application may or may not be significant. I think it would be neat more than anything else. But after thinking about it for a couple days, companies who pay for ad space here might be interested. The ads that show up for a person could be customized based on the type of thread that person spends the most time in.

Just kickin the idea around.

If you enjoyed reading about "Statistics Related to Posts and Views?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sav .250
March 6, 2013, 11:34 AM
There is another forum I`m on that does that. The information can be found in the "Profile" section on that one. :)

Mal H
March 6, 2013, 12:20 PM
That's an idea that has a lot of merit. There are many times I'd like to have a list of the forums a member posts in most often. However vBulletin doesn't have that function available to us. No doubt, someone could write up a hack for it, but I haven't found one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Statistics Related to Posts and Views?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!