Large pistol magnum primers at natchezss

PDA

Reefinmike
March 6, 2013, 11:49 PM
Just a heads up to everyone, natchezss.com has tula large pistol magnum primers for $21/k, 10k limit. http://www.natchezss.com/Category.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=TL&prodID=TLKVB45M&prodTitle=Tula%20Large%20Pistol%20Magnum%20Non-Corrosive%20Boxer%20Primer%201000/Box

Shouldnt be a problem used in place of LPP, just cut your load down 10% and work it up. I didnt buy any, but Ive been on the prowl all day helping a friend piece together what he needs to get started loading 40 and 45... now all I need to find is powder. I just made him double his order up to 6k in hopes that I can find someone locally on armslist that has powder but wants primers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Large pistol magnum primers at natchezss" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
navystang
March 7, 2013, 05:02 PM
didnt take long sold out...

edfardos
March 7, 2013, 09:54 PM
lpp magnums have been easy to find lately. Srp's are an entirely different story.

edfardos

If you enjoyed reading about "Large pistol magnum primers at natchezss" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!