LEO had ND in NY High School

PDA

friscolatchi
March 7, 2013, 07:15 AM
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130307/NEWS01/303060042/Officer-suspended-after-pistol-goes-off-Highland-High?nclick_check=1

Great fodder for the anti's. PD officer had a ND in a High School local to me. Can you imagine that. It's a good thing that he had 7 "bullets" in his "clip".

If you enjoyed reading about "LEO had ND in NY High School" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LNK
March 7, 2013, 07:24 AM
Good thing he was highly trained....

LNK

OilyPablo
March 7, 2013, 07:47 AM
So was this guy REALLY following the four rules?

Was his boogerhook on the bang switch?

Or was it Glocksnaggemuetshlich?

45GAP?

smalls
March 7, 2013, 07:56 AM
Very curious as to why his sidearm was anywhere but it's holster?

Yo Mama
March 7, 2013, 07:57 AM
Why can't they point out that if the ND resulted in an injury or death, the LEO would be responsible legally? At this point why not charge him with something like discharge within city limits, or endangerment?

sansone
March 7, 2013, 08:05 AM
I hate stories like this but glad nobody was hurt

Robert
March 7, 2013, 08:15 AM
I know that with things the way they are right now that any news with a gun might seem worthy of THR, but it simply isn't. He did something stupid and it is great that no one was hurt. But stupid things happen with guns everyday. None of which are on topic for THR.

If you enjoyed reading about "LEO had ND in NY High School" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!