Arguing with Elmer Fudd

PDA

Thermactor
March 7, 2013, 06:22 PM
Today at work I got into the subject of 2A stuff with a person who revealed himself to be the personification of Elmer Fudd. When I got down to brass tacks and gave the examples of Australia, Canada and the U.K. as how "they" would start with the evil looking guns and then take his shotguns away, he clammed up and said that he didn't want to discuss politics at work. What can you say to a person like that?

If you enjoyed reading about "Arguing with Elmer Fudd" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blackrussian
March 7, 2013, 06:30 PM
Nothing, you just move on.

ThorinNNY
March 7, 2013, 06:33 PM
" I hates them wascally wabbits too !" ?

Seriously, I think what he said means Buzz Off!
Push him hard & you may convert him to a dedicated enemy.
Maybe try again if you catch him in a more relaxed environment than your workplace.

joeschmoe
March 7, 2013, 06:47 PM
Remind him that the 2nd only protects "Arms". His hunting guns can be banned, confiscated and burned in a pile in the town square. Nothing protects them. Only "Arms" are protected.

TenDriver
March 7, 2013, 06:52 PM
Wabbit season!!!!!

Upstater
March 7, 2013, 06:54 PM
Duck season!!!

Twmaster
March 7, 2013, 07:50 PM
wabbit season...

Buzzard II
March 7, 2013, 08:18 PM
You can't fix stupid!

If you enjoyed reading about "Arguing with Elmer Fudd" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!