Open Letter to Senators McCain and Graham

PDA

verge
March 8, 2013, 02:24 AM
Mr.ís Graham and McCain

I would like to thank you for your support of Mr. Paul during his recent filibuster. I would like to but I cannot, as rather than supporting Mr. Paul you were out eating dinner with Mr. Obama. Then today you had the gall to attack Mr. Paul for taking a principled stand for our rights. You have left behind any vestiges of being a conservative and I regret that very much. I honestly feel it is time for you to retire or change your party affiliation to either Independent or Democrat as your support for the Conservative Republican agenda is nonexistent.

We have lost the last two presidential elections because Republican Party operatives are pushing RINO Republicans like Mr. McCain and Mr. Romney on our party. We need strong, principled, conservative candidates from the bottom of the ballot to the top of the ballot and there is no place left for the Old Boy network that has nothing better to do than protect their position in the next election.

Please Sirís, for the good of the country, retire and support a true conservative with a fire in the belly and principled opinions and who can stand up against the liberal onslaught destroying this country.

If you enjoyed reading about "Open Letter to Senators McCain and Graham" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ryanxia
March 8, 2013, 10:22 AM
Good message. Personally I would have pushed them to NOT support any further gun control especially any form of universal background check. We actually have a shot at stopping that Bill.

ThorinNNY
March 8, 2013, 10:45 AM
Gramnesty and McShame `s response will probably be to sponsor legislation that makes it a FELONY to... " defame any United States Congress critter by any references( either factual or fabricated ) to criminal records, treatment of mental health issues, or drug or alcohol abuse,financial irregularities, questionable citizenship staus, corruption, marital infidelity, membership in subversive organizations ,AND especially to being members of an old boy network and most heienous of all, (gasp) requesting them to retire and let younger,abler , more dedicated, less corrupt men and women take their places !"
Anybody really think the the current crop of congress critters WOULD NOT enact that legislation? :evil:

mrvco
March 8, 2013, 02:51 PM
It was no surprise, these guys are establishment, elitist ******-bags of the first order.

berettaprofessor
March 9, 2013, 08:43 AM
Nominating McCain was the worst mistake the Republican party made since....well....Bush.

hso
March 9, 2013, 08:59 AM
The filibuster of the CIA director appointment and the action of elected officials related to it is not a 2A issue.

If you enjoyed reading about "Open Letter to Senators McCain and Graham" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!