What happened to Nagant revolvers?

PDA

monotonous_iterancy
March 10, 2013, 03:45 AM
I was going to post this, but I saw a recent thread asking the same question. Nonetheless, I still feel like asking whether or not those prices will ever come down.

I mean, of all the guns that people would choose to impulse buy during panic buying sprees, they'd choose a 60 year old, relatively weak revolver with a very heavy trigger pull? I was thinking of getting one simply for the antique factor, and the fact that it was so cheap, but now I'm seeing them in the high $200 range. I personally wouldn't pay over $150 for one.

Will prices remain higher now that sellers know that people are willing to pay higher prices?

If you enjoyed reading about "What happened to Nagant revolvers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kiln
March 10, 2013, 08:36 AM
Locally I'm seeing them for about $150. Online prices are high on everything gun or ammo related. Sellers are just hoping to make a few extra dollars right now I think.

grock5k
March 10, 2013, 01:38 PM
There are 4 of them at the cabelas in Maine for 135 bucks I was thinking about picking one up come pay day next week if they're still there. I've noticed that people have been buying up cheap guns like hi points. The guys at the pawn shop by my house have been ordering them like crazy and they're flying off the shelves.

If you enjoyed reading about "What happened to Nagant revolvers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!