Digging the LCR .22LR

PDA

marano35
March 10, 2013, 12:56 PM
When Ruger first introduced the LCR in .38 and .357 I was not impressed. I have since read good things about them but still would not really want one. However when they came out with it in .22 that was enough to peak my interest. I picked one up the other day and the more I shoot it the more I like it. Groups well and very close to point of aim. I am still not happy with the direction that Ruger has gone since the old man died and this gun is far from what I have come to expect from Ruger during my lifetime. I own more Rugers than any other brand of firearm and most of mine are dated fifteen years or so in the past. I like this gun and it will serve its purpose if it holds up. I only have about two hundred rounds thru it so we will see. I sure am glad that I came along at a time when Ruger was what it was when I started buying them, circa 1977.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x75/marano35/c8fad72a-6af0-4609-80cd-7a3c03c62cd7_zps915aef7e.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Digging the LCR .22LR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TennJed
March 10, 2013, 06:53 PM
I love mine. Super fun gun to shoot

JERRY
March 11, 2013, 05:31 PM
i have an LCR-22. it is what it is but what it aint is: not a better trigger than other .22 revolvers, ruger sights for the LCRs dont work worth a flip for the .22 with regards to POA/POI.

considering the price, my gun is adequate and i find it no better than a current production Charter Arms pathfinder.

CoRoMo
March 11, 2013, 05:43 PM
I got the pair (38/22) for the wife. They are awesome little revolvers. I want a pair for myself!

If you enjoyed reading about "Digging the LCR .22LR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!