Fist K2

PDA

another okie
February 2, 2003, 11:56 PM
I bought one of these for my Glock 26. Good service and prompt delivery.

It conceals very well indeed, and rides quite high. It actually conceals better than some of my IWB holsters, partly because none of the gun is visible until you get several inches above the waist. It is hard to draw from a closed front garment, but an open front vest or sport coat works fine.

The only problem I have is that it is indeed very tight. The tension screw is by the trigger guard, but the slide is actually the tightest part. Do you think it will loosen over time or should I try the plastic bag over the gun trick?

If you enjoyed reading about "Fist K2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dairycreek
February 6, 2003, 09:06 PM
And I have also enjoyed their great customer service. Each of the holsters I got was really tight at first. But, with time, each has loostened such that they are just right. I did not do anyting but wear them. Good shooting;)

another okie
February 6, 2003, 10:16 PM
Thanks. I've got the Glock 26 stuck in it in the safe and we'll see what happens.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fist K2" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!