Bushmaster1313's Sensible Gun Control Legislation

PDA

bushmaster1313
March 11, 2013, 09:54 PM
1) FOPA is amended to make clear it also applies to magazines and ammunition.

2) Handguns can be mailed by non-FFL's through the U.S. Post Office.

3) Ammunition can be mailed through the U.S. Post Office.

4) Persons who act to prevent a citizen from exercising a right protected by the 2nd Amendment can choose between being deported to Iran and areas controlled by the Taliban.

5) Repeal of the Lautenberg Amendment.

6) Passing a NICS check, plus a one hour basic NRA gun safety course or its equivalent, is the maximum a state can require to purchase or carry a handgun or rifle.

7) Before any politician can vote for a law that would infringe a 2nd Amendment right, they must walk one mile through Camden, NJ on a warm summer's eve saying in a loud voice: "I am alone, I have $500 in my pocket, no gun and no cell phone."

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushmaster1313's Sensible Gun Control Legislation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bubba613
March 11, 2013, 10:06 PM
Yeah, that'll happen. Along with free Obama machine guns through the CMP.

bhesler
March 12, 2013, 09:24 AM
I'd compromise for #7 alone. With 67 murders and a population of 77,000, Camden's murder rate surpasses that of Honduras, the nation with the highest murder rate.

zorro45
March 13, 2013, 10:35 PM
In "return" for all that I would offer to make it unlawful to have pink guns.
Of course if someone already has one, they would be "grandmothered" in.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bushmaster1313's Sensible Gun Control Legislation" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!