we need a c&r firearms section

PDA

jon1996
March 13, 2004, 01:59 AM
hey,
we need a section dedicated to nothing but all c&r firearms, like the on on gunsnet, i'll help any way i can if need be, who else is with me
thanks,
jon;)

If you enjoyed reading about "we need a c&r firearms section" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TXBera
March 13, 2004, 02:03 AM
There have been numerous threads discussing a C&R forum in Tech Support, the mods may move this thread to Tech Support too...

Moparmike
March 13, 2004, 02:04 AM
*gazes deeply into official THR crystal ball*

I forsee this thread undertaking a great journey....to another section entirely!

I also forsee the telling of how others embarked upon this mystical journey to explore a cruffler forum, and how their requests were turned away.

I see this being explained by something like "We have discussed this before and feel that the rifles and pistol sections adequately cover the necessary information, and any not there can be requested in the appropriate section."

I also see my reflection. I need to shave. :p

tyme
March 13, 2004, 02:07 AM
Not likely.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47234

aerod1
March 13, 2004, 05:24 PM
Yep, It would be nice to see a C&R forum here. While I really like this forum, I usually go elsewhere for C&R dialogue.
I will have to say this is the best moderated forum on the web.

Jim Hall

Esky
March 14, 2004, 12:24 AM
Yes, I would really like a C&R section too. Just bought a 1934 Mosin-Nagant, it sure won't be the last C&R, and it would be just loverly to have a section here to talk about these old beauties.

Esky

If you enjoyed reading about "we need a c&r firearms section" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!