Custom Benelli rail

PDA

TAKtical
March 11, 2013, 11:33 PM
I have an HK marked Benelli M1 Super 90. Its an older version that is not drilled and tapped for an optic rail. It does have a couple holes drilled about half an inch apart where the old style ghost ring rear sight is mounted. I would like to have a small piece of rail drilled so that I can mount it using the existing holes in my receiver. It wouldnt have to be a big piece of rail, maybe 3-4 inches. I just want the option to add a better rear sight (LPA rail mount rear) or a Trijicon RMR. Is this possible? Any idea who would do it? No gunsmith in my area will drill and tap my shotgun because they are so busy. I dont really want to ship it and be without it for an extended period of time so Im just curious if this rail idea is possible, and who could do it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Custom Benelli rail" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Custom Benelli rail" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!